Trademarks & IP
A Robison Law Group core competency is protecting cannabis brands. Our group has a proven track record, it is dedicated to providing high-end legal services, and is accessible.
Robison Law Group does business as Distinctive Leaf LLC in the cannabis related trademark and service mark and brand protection space. Cannabis companies should use a variety of strategies to develop and protect brands. Depending on a cannabis stakeholders branding strategy, our professionals offer customized comprehensive trademark and service mark protection solutions.
Robison Law Group focuses on technology transfer and intellectual property protection and commercialization in the marijuana, industrial hemp, CBD, CBD infused food, hemp food, hemp and CBD cosmetics and CBD and other cannabinoid supplement markets.
In both the hemp and marijuana spaces, organizations may add value by licensing or selling their intellectual property to other parties.
Our practitioners have extensive intellectual property licensing and commercialization experience in a wide array of technologies in and outside of the United States.
As needed, Robison Law Group also works with international law firms and experts and has reciprocal professional relationships in Canada, Uruguay, Colombia, Spain, and Germany.
Please contact Robison Law Group to discuss protecting and commercializing your intellectual property.
The Robison Law Group legal services include:
- IP Licensing agreements for any form of intellectual property including patents, copyrights, trademarks, know-how and trade secrets, national and international
- IP Term Sheets
- Manufacturing, Supply, Subcontracting, White-Labeling and Outsourcing Agreements
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Collaboration and R&D Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Patent and Other IP Policies
- Open Source License Agreements
- Cease and Desist Letters