Whether your business manufactures marijuana or hemp products, building materials, smoking accessories, seeds, or cosmetics, new entrants and seasoned entrepreneurs alike benefit from lawyers who understand the full spectrum of cannabis industries and have worked in manufacturing. Attorneys at Robison Law Group, LLC, know the legal and regulatory landscape and are skilled in counseling and working with a wide variety of manufacturing businesses. Informed by their years of practice in the cannabis space, our attorneys possess the expertise and insight your business needs to thrive in increasingly competitive product markets.
Our lawyers have worked with all types of manufacturing businesses from across the cannabis industry, including manufacturers of marijuana and hemp products, ranging from smokers’ articles to candles and soaps; pharmaceuticals; and hemp foods and supplements. At Robison Law Group, we understand the array of issues facing manufacturers of marijuana- and hemp-related products and will provide the advice and representation your business needs. Our attorneys assist manufacturers of both business-to-business and business-to-consumer products.
We are also well-versed in the standards, regulations, and policies set forth at the local, state, and federal levels and by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the National Science Foundation (NSF) and can assist your business in related manufacturing issues. Frank Robison laid the foundation of a manufacturing business that painted plastic parts for businesses such as Ford, Kyocera, Motorola, and Suzuki before making a successful exit. Manufacturers must manage and comply with local ordinances and understand application federal landscapes and agencies such as OSHA and the EPA.
Our business services include:
- Drafting and negotiating agreements critical to manufacturing, such as distribution agreements, supply agreements, and toll processing agreements
- Consulting on the regulatory compliance issues facing your business [note: link to Consulting page], including compliance with the Food & Drug Administrations (FDA) for FDA-controlled products and with its Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations
- Navigating complex marijuana supply chains
- State by state regulatory and legal analysis for manufactures of hemp and marijuana products, clients include banks, publicly traded companies, new entrants, investors
- Working with hemp product manufactures on the import/export and customs matters related to hemp
- Securing commercial spaces suitable for your manufacturing needs
- Resolving disputes with suppliers and customers
- Advising on product safety and liability
- Obtaining marijuana and hemp licensure and filing registrations