MARYBETH VELLEQUETTE, PhD
Director of Intellectual Property
MaryBeth Vellequette serves as Director of Intellectual Property at Robison Law Group. She is a skilled Licensing Professional with 10+ years of experience negotiating technology licenses and Intellectual Property terms in contracts. MaryBeth has worked at law firms, as an in-house patent agent, and most recently as Director of Technology Transfer Licensing and Associate Director of Intellectual Property at the University of Colorado, Boulder. Marybeth has diverse IP management experience, including IP over 10+ years of experience managing diverse portfolios of chemical, chemical engineering, materials, and cleantech technologies.
MaryBeth specializes in the following:
- License negotiation - start-ups to Fortune 500
- Technology and Intellectual Property evaluation
- Intellectual Property Asset Identification and Management
- Communication with engineers and scientists to translate innovation into intellectual property
- Technology Transfer/Licensing for Chemistry, Engineering, and Alternative Energy Sectors
MaryBeth particularly enjoys working with scientists, engineers, and small businesses to capture and monetize their Intellectual Property. Crafting the right deal for MaryBeth’s clients is immensely satisfying work.
Please note that, while MaryBeth is not a licensed attorney, she is a career professional and expert in patent protection and commercialization of all kinds of IP.
B.A. Mount Holyoke College
PhD Stanford University